How well is your organization prepared for the impact of digital?
The exponential character of change fuelled by technology requires organizations to reinvent themselves from the ground up: those who fail to adapt face extinction in only a few years, while the digital experts reap profits 26 percent higher than their industry’s average.
40 percent of today’s Fortune 500 companies will no longer exist in 10 years.
Olin school of business
Digital Experts are 26 percent more profitable than their industry peers.
The groundbreaking impact of the digital transformation is characterized by its velocity and disregard for traditional industry boundaries. Change is imperative for survival – but knowing where to begin is difficult.
Our Digital Maturity Assessment permits structured insights into the key components of business success in the digital economy. This enables you to determine your organization’s level of digital maturity across all relevant dimensions and to prioritize the activities with the biggest leverage for mastering the challenges of digital transformation.
Our framework answers the following questions:
- Status quo: How well is my organization prepared for the digital change ahead?
- What does “Digital Transformation” mean exactly for my organization?
- Which dimensions are relevant for mastering the digital transformation?
- Which degree of maturity does my organization display across all relevant dimensions?
- Which key levers for improvement can be identified?
Please reserve approximately 5 minutes for answering the following questions. We’ll provide you with the individual analysis of your results as valuable input for your digital strategy. All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential.